1. You must be a Certified teacher or administrator AND
2. You did NOT receive training for, administered and scored the 2016 NYSESLAT
The purpose of the training session will be for participants to become familiar with NYSESLAT administration and scoring.
Mid-State RBERN resource specialists will provide training focused on:
1) The structure and design of the NYSESLAT;
2) The content and dimensions of the Speaking and Writing Rubrics;
3) Application of the Speaking and Writing Rubrics to selected audio and written student responses;
4) Scoring of the Speaking and Writing; and
5) How local scoring of Writing should be conducted/executed
Handouts will be emailed to you.
Handouts links can be located at http://www.ocmboces.org/teacherpage.cfm?teacher=3219
Lunch is on your own.