Requirement to Attend:
1. You received training, administered AND scored the 2016 NYSESLAT
The purpose of the training session will be to refresh participants who are familiar with NYSESLAT administration and scoring.
Mid-State RBERN resource specialists will provide training focused on:
1) Reviewing the structure and design of the NYSESLAT;
2) Reviewing the content and dimensions of the Speaking and Writing Rubrics;
3) Application of the Speaking and Writing Rubrics to selected audio and written student responses;
4) Reviewing scoring of the Speaking and Writing; and
5) How local scoring of Writing should be conducted/executed
Handouts will be emailed to you.
Handouts links can be located at http://www.ocmboces.org/teacherpage.cfm?teacher=3219
Lunch is on your own.