Location: Fairfield Convention Center (Fairfield, IA) [map]
Audience: TLC Coaches and Administrators who are familiar with foundational coaching practices.
Dates: 7/25/2016 to 7/26/2016
This session will offer support for the core practices around Student centered coaching:
1. Setting student learning goals for coaching cycles
2. Creating learning targets for coaching cycles
3. Using student evidence to co-plan instruction
4. Measuring the impact of coaching on student and teacher learning
5. Partnering with the school leader
6. Co-teaching with a focus on effective teaching practice
7. Organizing coaching through coaching cycles.
Discussions will include ways to enroll teachers, working with adult learners and professional development and 1:1 and PLC teams.
"***MUST REGISTER FOR A BOOK***
Included in your registration is one of Diane Sweeney's coaching books. Please select one of the books by clicking this link to complete your registration.
Register your book choice: Student Centered Coaching for Secondary at the Secondary Level or
Student Centered Coaching: A Guide for K-8 Coaches and Principals
Learning Labs will be added and will not have an additional charge, unless the participant is taking it for credit. Lunch is included.TARGET AUDIENCE:
Instructional coaches with some coaching experience